Alcoa Interview Questions & Reviews in New York, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Alcoa in January 2012.

received a call from the internal recruiter for a intial phone screening. about a week later i received a call to set up a second interview with hiring manager and a senior member of his team. then another call about a week later for a interview with the director.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alcoa in November 2011.

I met individuals from a range of leadership positions with a range of years with Alcoa. This was a second round interview. Everyone I met was very positive and provided helpful information. All interviews were very short. It appeared that they where scoring these short conversations to be used to determine who to extend an offer to.

Interview Questions

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!