Alcoa

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alcoa in July 2012.

Interview Details – First round- manager contacts you for initial phone interview, usual questions, once over resume.
if selected , you get to go onsite with 4 members one HR and 3 others you will be workng with. Takes nearly 1.5 months since the human resource team has great issues in placing interviews and cooridnation.
HR-behavioral questions,
3 others- few may ask just related to the resume, in my case i got a replacement interviewers who had no clue they were interviewing an entry level candidate, bombarded me with a lot of IF's scenarios.

Interview Question – Nothing that I didn't know of, scenario based questions how do you plan a production, what would you do if customer wants immediate delivery when the lead time was 2 weeks.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcoa

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcoa Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alcoa employees and interview candidates.