Alcon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Lake Forest, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Alcon.

Interview Details – it was good.very detailed technical questions.

Interview Question – about process assembly   View Answers (2)

R&D Engineering Intern Interview

R&D Engineering Intern
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Alcon in March 2012.

Interview Details – Received an email from Alcon asking me to schedule an interview time with them through my college's jobsite. It was an on-campus interview. I spoke to 2 people separately. I first spoke with an engineer who asked me mostly about points on my resume. He asked what I was most and least confident and comfortable with. Next I spoke to someone from HR, who asked me personality questions: weaknesses, what I am proud of, why I want to work at Alcon, etc.

I thought things went well, but there were plenty of candidates and I did not get an internship with them.

Interview Question – What skill on your resume are you the least comfortable with?   Answer Question

Co - Op Interview

Co - Op
Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Alcon in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus interview for a co-op position. 1:1 interview with 2 different employees from different departments. General questions, nothing technical:
Why do you want to work at Alcon ?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?
What are your weaknesses and strengths ?

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for Alcon? Contribute to the Community!