Alcone Marketing

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alcone Marketing.

Interview Details – I was introduced to the company through my college's internship fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for an interview. I interviewed with their VP for about 45 minutes on campus. The questions ranged from the typical (Tell me about yourself) to more obscure questions (What is the one quality your friends wished you had). I was then called in for a second round case interview in the CT office. I was given the case ahead of time and asked to prepare a promotional event based on the case information. The second round consisted of me presenting the case solution and then 1:1 sessions with three project managers during which I had an opportunity to ask questions about the brands they managed etc.

Interview Question – What is one thing your friends would want to change about you?   Answer Question

Worked for Alcone Marketing? Contribute to the Community!