Alcone Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcone Marketing

N/A Interview

Very friendly, welcoming, and warm. Low-stress, interested in getting to know me as a person and how my values fit with the organization. I met with senior-level management and they were all very encouraging, welcoming, and friendly. I got the sense immediately that Alcone is the kind of place where smart, driven people work. It's a place where you can grow and build your career. Those aspects appealed to me most.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing about you that your resume doesn't tell us?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alcone Marketing.

I was introduced to the company through my college's internship fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for an interview. I interviewed with their VP for about 45 minutes on campus. The questions ranged from the typical (Tell me about yourself) to more obscure questions (What is the one quality your friends wished you had). I was then called in for a second round case interview in the CT office. I was given the case ahead of time and asked to prepare a promotional event based on the case information. The second round consisted of me presenting the case solution and then 1:1 sessions with three project managers during which I had an opportunity to ask questions about the brands they managed etc.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing your friends would want to change about you?   Answer Question