Alcone Marketing

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcone Marketing

Candidate Interview Review

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alcone Marketing.

I was introduced to the company through my college's internship fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for an interview. I interviewed with their VP for about 45 minutes on campus. The questions ranged from the typical (Tell me about yourself) to more obscure questions (What is the one quality your friends wished you had). I was then called in for a second round case interview in the CT office. I was given the case ahead of time and asked to prepare a promotional event based on the case information. The second round consisted of me presenting the case solution and then 1:1 sessions with three project managers during which I had an opportunity to ask questions about the brands they managed etc.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing your friends would want to change about you?   Answer Question