Aldine Independent School District

Aldine Independent School District Interview Questions

2.6

Bil Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aldine Independent School District.

First interview with HR and then with school principal.

Teacher H S Social Studies Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aldine Independent School District.

HR Interview:
    I interviewed with HR at a job fair and be forewarned that they will ask you to run through a lesson. They basically went through my resume and asked me questions based on that and on how I would conduct my classroom and teaching methods. After that I applied online.

School Interview:
    So I arrived at least 15 min early and was greeted by the secretary. I was then asked to fill out a form that contained three questions on discipline, learner-centered instruction, and any major difficulties I think I may have in working at that school. After completing the form I was greeted by the AP and escorted to their office. It was a one-on-one interview that lasted about 20 min. and it was conducted in a friendly and professional manner.

On a side note this was the first interview, and I expect that it may just be this interviewer, where I wasn't asked the typical and always expected question: So tell me about yourself.

Questions:
    Why do you want to teach this subject?
    How are you on attendance and punctuality?
    How would you teach your subject or conduct a lesson?
    Have you taken any professional development?
    How would you motivate a student or a reluctant learner?
    Why do you want to work at this school?

Secondary Teacher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aldine Independent School District in July 2013.

I applied online and was contacted the next day for various interviews in the district. Most interviews have a form to fill out asking about educational and employment background, discipline management style, teaching style, and what would you need to adjust to be successful. They ask questions about how you would prepare students for the STAAR test, how you would deal with disruptions in class, previous experience, are you willing to attend staff trainings, and etc.

Teacher Interview

interview with district then interview with building principal

Secondary Math Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aldine Independent School District.

I applied online for the position. I then called the schools individually to set up an interview. I was asked to explain how I would inform a student to do a particular math word problem.

High School English Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aldine Independent School District in May 2012.

For this position, I sent an electronic copy of my resume. From there, the secretary replied with an interview date and time and asked is I could make it. I confirmed the interview. Showed up for the interview and had to read a book. Wen to the back and to my suprise, I was sitting before a panel. I did not know I was going to have a panel interview. The interview then went very well and I was happy with the demeanor and attitudes of the interviewers.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aldine Independent School District in June 2009.

I talked to a representatibe from the Aldine ISD Human Resources Department. They asked about my previous work experience. references and my interest in the job and a few days later I recieved a letter saying I was hired and the next steps of the employment process

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about all the wotk experience on my resume, my education, references, and I gave them a letter of interest   View Answer
    There was no negotiation