Aldo Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

I was hired in immediately no big interview. She asked s few questions and told me when to start. It was pretty simple and quick that's all i have to say no more info

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aldo

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

I applied in the store and didn't get called back until 2 months later to come in for an interview. Had a great interview with a manger & got called back in for a second interview where I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry costumer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aldo (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked for an application in store and scheduled an interview with a hiring manager. Had the interview a few days later which was very relaxed and conversational. He asked a lot of questions about my style and shopping habits and some basic interview questions. I was told to call back a few days later and when I did he said he had a few more interviews left and gave me another day to call back. When I called the second time I was informed all of the positions were filled which wasn't surprising because I had no previous retail experience.

Interview Questions

• If you had a credit card with unlimited money for one day where would you spend it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

Took weeks before they even gave me a call and the recruiting manager just sent me an email about an interview and never called back even after i left various messages which kept going to voice mail. No one has contacted me up till now

Interview Questions

• When can you come down to the mall and talk to someone   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

The store manager sat down with me and asked me basic sales questions and asked about my availability. I was a high school student at the time and the manager was very understanding of my schedule and willing to be flexible with the hours. The store manager was really nice and there wasn't much pressure during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone steal something from the store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aldo.

Interview

Someone referred me for the job. came in happy and upbeat with my resume. we had a one on one interveiw really easy and simple. she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What kind of people do you hang around?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

My interview was straight forward, easy questions and I got the call the next day I was hired. This was for their store in soho on broadway. The manager who interviewed me was amazing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aldo.

Interview

They based whether they want you on how you dress and if you know anyone in the company. They will always start you at minimum wage....no negotiations!!! The DM has to approve you no matter what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aldo.

Interview

I walked into the store, submitted my résumé and application. Got an interview on the spot. Asked what I like to do for fun, what is my available time, job experiences, school etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aldo (Wayne, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Came in to fill out an application. Manager looked it over and scheduled me an interview for the following week. After the interview, the manager asked me to come in the next day to do a "try out" for an hour and sell on the floor. After that, he hired me and asked to come in the next week to fill out paper work. Process took a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Out of all of the stores in the mall that are hiring, why Aldo?   Answer Question

Negotiation

PLEASE NEGOTIATE A HOURLY WAGE!