Aldo Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aldo.

The store manager sat down with me and asked me basic sales questions and asked about my availability. I was a high school student at the time and the manager was very understanding of my schedule and willing to be flexible with the hours. The store manager was really nice and there wasn't much pressure during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw someone steal something from the store?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aldo

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aldo.

Someone referred me for the job. came in happy and upbeat with my resume. we had a one on one interveiw really easy and simple. she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of people do you hang around?   View Answer
    no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

My interview was straight forward, easy questions and I got the call the next day I was hired. This was for their store in soho on broadway. The manager who interviewed me was amazing.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aldo.

They based whether they want you on how you dress and if you know anyone in the company. They will always start you at minimum wage....no negotiations!!! The DM has to approve you no matter what.

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aldo.

I walked into the store, submitted my résumé and application. Got an interview on the spot. Asked what I like to do for fun, what is my available time, job experiences, school etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aldo in May 2014.

Came in to fill out an application. Manager looked it over and scheduled me an interview for the following week. After the interview, the manager asked me to come in the next day to do a "try out" for an hour and sell on the floor. After that, he hired me and asked to come in the next week to fill out paper work. Process took a week and a half.

Interview Questions
    • Out of all of the stores in the mall that are hiring, why Aldo?   Answer Question
    PLEASE NEGOTIATE A HOURLY WAGE!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aldo.

Walked in and asked for an application. The manager was at the store so he talked to me on the spot about the position. He asked basic questions and briefly looked over the application. I realized it was an interview on the spot. Then he asked me to come in sometime that week to do paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aldo in March 2014.

Gave my resume in person, received a call a day after (left a voicemail), went in for an interview (another person was leaving from the interview when I got there), talked about how I am interested in business as well as showing great customer service goes a long way, also talk about how recommending different products related to the item thats being sold is a great key in selling, received a call a few hours later and got the job. If i had to give any advice, girls dress well just add your own style into it, make sure you show your style, they will notice. But for men, business casual.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this pen? Tell me more about yourself? What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   Answer Question
    It was minimum wage really, I could't negotiate much since I did not have that many experience at the time

Sales Associate Interview

They ask you to MANY Questions!

Interview Questions
    You will work hard for little pay!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aldo.

The interviewer, the manager, took us (it was a group interview, only two of us tho) to the food court in the mall and just asked us basic questions, why we wanna work there, previous job experience, past pay rate at other jobs, availability, and whatnot. very relaxed and easy interview, only took about 10 minutes

Interview Questions
    • literally none. the interviewer asked every cliche interview question they prepare you for   Answer Question
    no negotiation .. was started 50 cents above minimum wage, i asked if there was any way that could be raised, i was told possibly with hard work and yadda yadda, but rest assured, the only way you are gonna get paid more is if you get promoted. which you most likely wont. and even then the difference is unsubstantial.