Alert Logic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alert Logic.

Recruiter contacted me by phone, did a phone screen... then had a phone screen with the MarCom Director... then was brought in for an in-person interview with 4 people from the marketing department.

They were really nice, and seemed like they had a good team going. The only negative was that it seemed like a lot of people to meet at once, and each interview was sort of rushed. I wish I could have spent more time with the direct manager, and less time with ancillary staff.

Interview Questions
  • None, really. Except one dude didn't really ask any questions about me, just talked about himself.   Answer Question

Declined because I wasn't ready to move from my current position at the time. It did seem like a great opportunity though, and they seemed like good people.