Alert Logic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Marketing Communications Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alert Logic.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me by phone, did a phone screen... then had a phone screen with the MarCom Director... then was brought in for an in-person interview with 4 people from the marketing department.

They were really nice, and seemed like they had a good team going. The only negative was that it seemed like a lot of people to meet at once, and each interview was sort of rushed. I wish I could have spent more time with the direct manager, and less time with ancillary staff.

Interview Question – None, really. Except one dude didn't really ask any questions about me, just talked about himself.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Declined because I wasn't ready to move from my current position at the time. It did seem like a great opportunity though, and they seemed like good people.

Worked for Alert Logic? Contribute to the Community!