Alexander Open Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexander Open Systems

Business to Business Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alexander Open Systems in September 2013.

A Recruiter reached out to me after retrieving my information from Indeed.com. We had a 30 minute telephone interview. About a week later, we met face to face for approximately 45 minutes. In between that time, there were a series of emails going back and forth. Later I was scheduled for yet another interview with A Manager of the Collection department. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and I felt that it went very well.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was smooth and I felt it went very well.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Pretty much tell you how great AOS is and all the benefits of working here. Don't ask any technical questions nor try to quantify the expertise. Just try to find out if you are a "fit" for the company, not necessarily for the job.

They will low ball you on the offer. Remember there is a range and they will offer you the bottom.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Alexander Open Systems in February 2008.

I was referred to AOS by an old manager. Once I had my in person interview with the president of the region, I then had two technical phone interviews with engineers out of Kansas City. No hard hitting questions were asked. Some basic questions about willingness to travel with the president and very basic technical questions from the engineers.

Interview Questions
    • There really were no difficult questions. The technical interview stayed around CCNA level questions, which was very basic for the position. I think they were really needing someone, because not much effort was put into vetting me.   Answer Question