Alexian Brothers Health System

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexian Brothers Health System

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System.

Interview

1st interview was very friendly and cordial. It was a very friendly atmosphere. Manager made an effort to let me know that they WANT the person in new position to succeed and that she was there to help. I really wanted to work there and will apply in the future.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Hoffman Estates, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Brief, to the point. Director didn't seem to listen. The director seemed swamped and overworked. She was constantly checking phone and seemed to not listen entirely to what was being said.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Elk Grove, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

one on one, at the facility, easy , did not find it stressful, not very intimidating, felt like they were interested in filling this positon, was not much competition, i think it went well, why such a long word limit for this portion, i feel like this is an interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Elk Grove Village, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Was smooth, only had to go for one panel interview. In a week was hired

Negotiation

I counter offered and it worked