Alexian Brothers Medical Center

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Interview Details – The hiring expeience was uneventful.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions or concerns   Answer Question

Client Technologies Analyst Interview

Client Technologies Analyst
Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Alexian Brothers Medical Center in June 2009.

Interview Details – hiring process took about a month (maybe more), interview process was standard

Interview Question – Why I wanted to work for them   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple

PCT I Interview

PCT I
Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alexian Brothers Medical Center in March 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews for the position before an offer was made

Very Difficult Interview

Critical Care Interview

Critical Care
Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Alexian Brothers Medical Center in April 2012.

Interview Details – Lets begin by saying that ABMC is a bad company to work for. ABMC is highly disorganized and besides a very "basic" paycheck, they need to be avoided at all cost. ABMC does not care about their employees. They are the typical big business - if you could work for free, it would be allowed. They will string you along, lie to you and take advantage of your time and talents. Now lets begin with the horrible and unethical interview process.

As a recent inhouse, job transfer, candidate to critical care, I completed a phone screening. Then I went to a face-to-face interview, and finally the infamous job shadow (which was a total waste of my valuable time). I was told that everything went well and that they liked my qualifications. Now here comes the total garbage that ABMC loves to put out. They said that they needed one week to review and that they would let me know the results. After being stressed out and lose of sleep, I became proactive and contacted them. I was told that they would decide in another week. Again, I waited and contacted them again. So guess what they said they need an additional 4 days to decide. This was Tuesday and as of today I received the ABMC infamous denial email.

ABMC loves to take advantage of people. There are so many disgruntaled employees, but people have learned not to say anything or to stress their opinion. I am a part-time employee, but I work over 60 hours per week. I have approached them on serveral occasionals asking for full-time status. With that status comes additional benefits and based on financial reasons, full-time status is what society recognizes. Their response is its not in the budget. In addition, ABMC will not inform you about their call-off system. To save money, Alexian will call you off on multiple occasions even though your scheduled to work To save money they contact you with the axe and tell you not to come to work. Now if you budget a certain income level to support your family and they do this -- that is not good.

I could go and on, but I dont want too bore you.

AVOID Alexian Brothers Medical Center at all cost. They will ruin your life, over work you and leave you high and dry. In addition they love to understaff their departments. So if your ready to be treated like a slave apply.

Worked for Alexian Brothers Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!