Alfred Angelo Bridal Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in June 2015.

Interview

I applied in store and set up an interview appointment for the following week. The process took about one week. The interview was very relaxed, and felt more like a conversation than an actual interview. The manager was very friendly and was feeling out my fit for the company and store.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Interview

Very easy. The primary goal is to find someone who will fit the "culture" of the store. As long as you're well-dressed, punctual, and have a great personality, you'll probably get hired. If you're shy/reserved, and don't make an effort to connect with the manager/interviewer, you won't get the job. Bridal is about relationships - if you can't form (or fake!) an instant connection with someone, they won't trust you enough to buy a dress from you.

Interview Questions

• There really were not questions - it was more of a conversation to figure out if I was a good fit and would blend well with the existing team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Greece, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I brought my application back in, met briefly with the store manager and she brought me to meet the assistant manager. They asked a few basic questions, verified my availability, and offered me a start date on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Dedham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Short. The manager was very unprofessional. I was early for my interview by 30 minutes, she was in an appointment for nearly 2 and a half hours. Later I learned that there was a large turnover in staff and she was promoted to manager in lieu of anyone competent.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Interview

Three to four phone interviews and two in-person interviews. There were a few cancelled/re-scheduled interviews, on corporate end. Each interviewer possessed a sincerely authentic personality, and made it easy to speak candidly. After initial question were asked the Interviewer would followed the lead of the applicant to determine personality, and from there decide on relevant comments/questions to further probe for added details (subliminally).

Interview Questions

• Questions were not necessarily difficult, but more less unexpected. For example, asking for personal opinions of people and situations from prior experience and such...   Answer Question

Negotiation

It would be in your best interest to initiate salary/pay negotiations

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in November 2013.

Interview

Questions were very basic. Wanted to be sure a was available to work weekends and evenings. The 4% commision structure, base wage and dress code was discussed. Manager asked about privious experience and said that there would be a background check.

Bridal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

The manager seemed very distracted and had to get up to check on other things numerous times during the interview. It was unsettling for me and gave me the impression that my time wasn't important.

Bridal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Centerville, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Walking into the store I did not feel welcomed. There were three ladies at the front desk and two of them did not look very professional as all. Their attire looked like they were there casually and not working as a consultant. I filled out the application, and waited about fifteen minutes for the assistant manager to interview with me. During the interview I didn't feel welcomed by her at all, like she was bored of interviewing people. And the interview itself only lasted ten minutes! I knew that if they did offer me the job I was going to decline, the work environment was not what I excepted a bridal store to be.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about not making as much on commission starting out.   Answer Question

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in October 2012.

Interview

The manager asked me questions about Sales experience, commission, hours, ability to work in fast-paced environment. She told me the concept of rotation, how every customer that walks in belong to a different stylist and therefore I should be careful as to not step on anyone's toes if it belongs to them.

Interview Questions

• She asked me which gown I like the most from Alfred Angelo   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I walked into the store and was greeted by manager. Manager gave me a walk through of the store while explaining the company history. Her and I had lots of small talk conversations. We sat in in the front of the store and she went over the company job description. She told me that I would be a great fit and the rest was history!

Interview Questions

• How can you see yourself working with hormonal brides?   1 Answer