Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children

Clinical Research Assistant II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in December 2014.

Had a phone interview with the PI for the project. Asked me about CV and my research experiences. PI invited me for an in-person interview scheduled for the following week. In-person interview took place over the course of a day and I met with about 5 different people (all who had a part in the project)

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were CV specific and they just asked about my different experiences and how they related to the position that I was interviewing for   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children.

Interview process was relaxed, comfortable, informative.
    People were friendly, inquisitive, and open.
    I was able to have all of my questions answered.
    I interviewed with both department heads and two peers.
    I was given a tour of the facility. Everyone I met was kind and enthusiastic.

Research Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in May 2012.

I was called by the recruiter and asked to describe my qualifications. She informed me that the manager would call me the next day. I received call from manager and was asked a few questions related to my qualifications and how I saw myself fitting in the company. I was then asked to come in for an interview the next day. The group interview (manager and two others) went very well. However, I was contacted by recruiter a few days later to let me know that they were still going to consider other applicants.

Doctor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in January 2011.

interview by HR