Algonquin College Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They were friendly and collaborative. The conversation felt natural and they were genuinely curious how I could provide them more value. The meeting started on time. Their collaborative culture continued once I began doing workshops for them. I enjoyed the experience very much.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my experience with my clients and how I could add to the interaction with workshop participants - it was a great process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple. They had a rate to offer, I was happy with it. They then outlined expectations of me and we got to work. During the design phase, I submitted material for approval and they made very few changes. They were a dream client. I'd still be working with them if I had not moved out of the area.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

applied on line through my career zone, phone call to invite me to the interview, panel of 3 people interviewed me of different office responsibilities ie Project Manager, Project Coordinator and Office manager. Questions were informal and more situation based.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with multiple priorities   1 Answer