Alibaba.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist

Interviewed at Alibaba.com

Interview Details – There are two rounds. All questions are normal. The first round is behavior questions while the second round is a little professional questions.

Interview Question – What is your biggest success?   Answer Question

Java Engineer Interview

Java Engineer
Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alibaba.com in September 2008.

Interview Details – first you should do an paper exam.then 3 persons will give you an face to face interview.If they satisfiy with you ,the campany will give an offer by telephone and to inform you to have a physical exam,if you pass it,you will be receive an offer by email.

Interview Question – what's the different between stargety pattern and decorate patter?   View Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Alibaba.com in February 2011.

Interview Details – was in three steps
1)Written
2) individual interview
4)Panel Interview

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation was there

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Content Manager Interview

Content Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alibaba.com in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone screening with HR to go over my resume and my salary expectations. Then about 3 weeks later I had a series of back to back interviews on site. The main questions I was asked were about their website and what I would do to fix it. I felt like I was giving free advice.

Interview Question – Look at our website and tell us what you think should be changed.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alibaba.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alibaba.com interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Alibaba.com employees and interview candidates.