AlienVault

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlienVault

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlienVault in August 2014.

I was referred to AlienVault by a former co-worker. The hiring manager contacted me to set up a phone interview the same day my resume was submitted. I was asked to come in for an onsite interview and met with the Director of Sales for North America and learned more about the company's direction, growth, and cultural. The process was fast and they answered all of my questions with out hesitation. The people that I met with showed excitement and a sense of pride on working for AlienVault. Because of this, I had no problem accepting their offer.

Interview Questions

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlienVault in December 2012.

They brought me in for an in person interview and followed up with a presentation interview.

They were in a bit of a rush to fill the position so they skipped the phone interview and jumped right to trying to get to know me. Very friendly bunch over there. They ask a lot around what your general process is for sourcing leads and they want to see if you have a personality that would fit with them.

Be prepared for the presentation interview. Have your presentation ready, know who is going to be in the room with you, and most importantly give each person a role to play and explain exactly who they are and what their needs are along with purchasing power and timeline.

The presentation needs to be planned out, they will throw a couple wrenches in your pitch.

Interview Questions
    • Just be ready to be creative with your presentation and the curve balls they throw.   Answer Question