Alkermes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alkermes in February 2009.

Interview Details – initial phone screen, then interview with the hiring mgr & one of his reps.
They seemed a little disorganized as this is a start up pharmaceutical sales force.
They didnt really offer up what they were looking for in the person selected for the job.
Because this is a new start up sales force, they didnt have a lot of answers to question or a lot of detail on what would make a rep successful.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a physician who says they just dont want to deal with the issues regarding reimbursment / sending patients to a injection clinic.   View Answer

Senior Level Administrative Support Interview

Senior Level Administrative Support

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alkermes in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had already been in contact with the company previously, so this was a second round for me. The interview process went very well and Alkermes staff is very professional and thorough. All parties involved are easy to communicate with and are eager and energized to meet new people and select candidates for the work Alkermes has to complete.

Interview Question – Tell me about why you would be a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were not any negotiations in my interview process. I have to attempted to negotiate at any time - there was no reason for this. There was clear communication up front, so both parties knew the end results available.

Very Easy Interview

Medical Director Interview

Medical Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alkermes in February 2012.

Interview Details – Run from this company. The position was open for over a year, and I know why. They are terrible. All of my colleagues told me to pass on the opportunity. I should have listened. Management has no clue about this field. They want to present themselves as a mid-size pharma, but really they are a tiny player with no strategic goals. All management's prior experience comes from no-name companies, but they all act like they are industry leaders. My peers seemed like they very nice. But make no mistake, this is a sweat shop.

Interview Question – How would you rate the performance of our CEO over the past few years?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alkermes in February 2010.

Interview Details – group interview-acknowledge and sell to each person

Interview Question – what are were the negative comments on a review   Answer Question

Worked for Alkermes? Contribute to the Community!