Alkermes Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

3.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alkermes (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 sets of 2 managers with a series of STAR format questions. They wanted the most recent responses you could think of and as much detail as possible. Make sure that you fit your experience with their product and HCP's. There are many reps with Schizophrenia experience and you must prove that you can hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenging situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alkermes

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alkermes (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

initial phone screen, then interview with the hiring mgr & one of his reps. They seemed a little disorganized as this is a start up pharmaceutical sales force. They didnt really offer up what they were looking for in the person selected for the job. Because this is a new start up sales force, they didnt have a lot of answers to question or a lot of detail on what would make a rep successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a physician who says they just dont want to deal with the issues regarding reimbursment / sending patients to a injection clinic.   1 Answer