All Connect Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at All Connect (Lexington, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

The person conducting the interview seemed to google "How to conduct an interview" and printed the first result. The interviewer was very terse in asking the questions and seemed like if I didn't answer the question the way he wanted he would just reword it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at All Connect.

Interview

Phone Screen w/ Recruiter: Answer standard resume questions. Two in-person interviews, one with hiring managers, the second with their bosses. Both had very easy cases, again, how you approach the case is more important than nailing down a right answer. Be very proactive in asking questions to help you get to a solution.

Interview Questions

• 1 'market sizing' type question: how many quarters could you stack between here and the moon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter made offer- no wiggle room.

Home Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at All Connect.

Interview

Online Test, phone interview that your face to face interview. The entire process took about a good month .

Home Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at All Connect.

Interview

First is a phone interview.
    Then a face to face interview with a supervisor.
    Supervisor is the deciding factor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Home Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at All Connect.

Interview

Pretty quick communication. Easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at All Connect in January 2014.

Interview

Lots of phone call interviews, must meet center manager up to 3 interviews. Lots of expectations for little pay.Job entails a lot more than what your are hired for. Lots of pressure to sell products, loans, etax, money grams, money orders, pay day loans, lots of paperwork. There is no wifi or paperless contracts. Constant changes without notice. There are only 2 agents per center working and having to work Saturdays. Pay rate is not compatible to work load. Must travel use your own car and only pay .25 cents a mile.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard initial phone interview; behavioral questions and questions about how one approaches problems. Second interview on site with the department manager. She seemed uninterested in me because I am a recent graduate.

Interview Questions

• Not a question, but definatly the most memorable thing said to me: "We have hired recent graduates before, and they failed."   Answer Question