All Covered Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.8

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Eceeding slow and painful. Unethical. Engineers and Directors without business ethics or even the decency to personally communicate with candidates the reasons why, (after being told I was the leading candidate) why I was passed over. Had ALL of the qualifications, Firewalling, R/S, Managed services, Cloud services, Similar industry experience (formerly with Ricoh). Went through background check, criminal history, credit check, drud screen,.......waited for weeks to hear from the Dir. after interviewing with Him (Matt Galloway) and Carl Sills VP, and SAM Todd Pendelton and Dir Dave Bove, Only to be diqualified by former engineer Dave Bove because of my lack of server background. Cowards chose to have the HR guy deliver their decision and never contacted me directly. Terrible ethiics.

Interview Questions

• Of all the technology and solutions they asked me to present (even though I made them very aware of my server and storage inexperience) asked me to provide a server and storage solution. Set me up for failure, or just to make themselves look smart.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I must say that I am extremely disenchanted with the interview process at All Covered, for a variety of reasons. In the interest of full disclosure, I was not offered a job by them, but I am not writing this review out of spite or revenge. Here is a list of things about their interview process that disappointed me: 1) There was a three-week gap in between my initial phone contact with HR and the ensuing contact. 2) The second time HR contacted me, they ended up asking me almost the EXACT same questions as they did the first time they contacted me. What a waste of time. 3) My in-person interview didn't start until ten minutes after the originally scheduled start time, even though I showed up at their office door five minutes ahead of the originally scheduled time. Some of the interviewers walked in five minutes after the interview had officially started (fifteen minutes past the originally scheduled time). Not one of the interviewers acknowledged their tardiness (let alone apologized for it). If I hadn't made eye contact with the late interviewers and extended my hand to them, I doubt they would have ever bothered introducing themselves. 4) For the field position I interviewed for, I was told by HR over the phone that the area I was expected to cover was ONLY Manhattan and not any of the surrounding boroughs or suburbs. But when I got to the interiew, the hiring manager told me that I would be expected to cover Westchester and northern New Jersey as well. There is no way I would have ever considered this job or gone through with the interview if it had been made clear to me from the get-go that I would have to cover Westchester or New Jersey. Unlike Manhattan, those areas require a car to travel to and I was never willing to use my personal vehicle for this job. 5) Despite the unpleasant interview experience, I still had the courtesy of sending a follow-up thank you email the next morning to both the hiring manager and also to the HR guy. The HR guy did reply with a brief acknowledgement, stating that he would "try to get feedback on how the interview went". That was the last I ever heard from him or anyone else at AllCovered. It has now been almost two weeks since that last contact, yet AllCovered never bothered to send me any notice stating that I had been turned down for the job (let alone provide me with any feedback on how the interview process went). My advice -- stay away from this company at all costs. There are much more established and reputable firms in the IT service field than All Covered, and I'm sure they treat their job candidates with a lot more courtesy and professtionalism than All Covered does.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between NAT and PAT?   Answer Question
    • How would you troubleshoot a broken network connection over the phone with a non-technical user?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience administering an MS Exchange or Windows print server?   Answer Question

Interview

I can't remember too much, but I do remember a group interview in which we discussed my qualifications. It was pretty standard, but you definitely had to know your technical stuff.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you are ready to answer any questions regarding what you claim you know on your resume.   Answer Question

RSC L1 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All Covered (Deerfield, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the RSC manager and an L3 engineer. It was pleasant and not chock full of "here is a problem I had once and how i fixed it is the only right answer, now how would you fix it ?" At the end of the interview, which was started at a recruiter, they asked if I had questions about them and I asked some questions and got answers.

Interview Questions

• A customer reports that that they can't access the internet. Describe the steps you'd use to troubleshoot the issue.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at All Covered in January 2014.

Interview

I received an email from one of the Service Delivery Managers letting me know that my resume was forwarded to him. He explained the position to me and we talked via phone and by email. I got an interview the next day. The interview wasn't bad... we sat in a conference room and he talked to me about the position and asked me why I wanted it... basic questions. He then introduced me to some of the technical leads and engineers in the office. One of the technical leads had me answer a few basic technical questions... easy stuff. After the interview, the SDM and I talked for a bit via phone and email for a week or so. I had to get a certification as a requirement for the position, so I set myself up and passed. He reached out to me to follow up. From first contact to acceptance of the offer, it was about a month. (But keep in mind that they were waiting on me to set up an exam and get certified.)

Interview Questions

• It was for an RSC L1 position, so the questions were pretty easy, technically. The SDM did ask me why I wanted the job... I gave an honest answer wrapped in a really corny way.   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at All Covered.

Interview

Had a phone call with the Recruiter, followed by a called with the hiring manager. In person meeting with 3 people who would be co-workers.

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted on line application via Indeed.com, received a phone call from their recruiter a few days later to set up an initial phone screening. Progressed to multiple phone interviews and face to face interviews, on line personality test, drug screening, pretty standard. Was offered position within 3 weeks of starting the process.

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at All Covered (Foster City, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I did as much "right" as possible when interviewing at this firm - got a referral from a current employee, bought / tailored new clothes for the interview, prepared / researched thoroughly, and accommodated several travel / scheduling issues (at the expense of my vacation / family time). The interview consisted of simulated work scenarios and face-to-face interviews with several people. Though the feedback I was given during the day of interviews seemed positive, I was turned down a few days later. The reason? "Your skills are good, but you're just not a 'fit' for our team." Translation: We know you can do this job, but rejected you for superficial reasons. Though I was interviewing for a technical position, the "real" hiring criteria appear to be based on superficial image/personality factors and not substance. Few (if any) good technologists put across the image they're after, that of a high-end sales person.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with difficult team members / other employees within the organization?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you're asked to enforce a policy that you personally disagree with?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at All Covered (Tysons Corner, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied via CL. Got a Phone Screen and called on-site. No reimbursement for on-site expense. The guy asked basic questions on Windows server and Cisco. On-site interview was more like a formal talk and learned that company was hiring me as a consultant and not a full time employee. The on-call schedule sounded rigorous (once a month for 2 weeks). I declined the offer as I was not interested in the Job duties. They called me again later. Before interview they refused to negotiate and sponsor work visa but when they learned I was about to accept another offer, they were willing to negotiate and telling me that the guy who said no about work visa sponsorship was incorrect. Above things made me feel comfortable and I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were easy. They were more interested in finding candidate willing to commute, on-call and basic contractor type job   Answer Question

Explained in the interview process above

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at All Covered (Lucknow (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Human Resource

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sallarey