All Covered Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2014
Updated Jul 8, 2014

2.2

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I can't remember too much, but I do remember a group interview in which we discussed my qualifications. It was pretty standard, but you definitely had to know your technical stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure you are ready to answer any questions regarding what you claim you know on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at All Covered in September 2013.

I applied on line and was contacted approximately 3 weeks later. I had 2 initial phone screens. I then met with the 2 people from the phone screens about 10 days later in person. I had another phone interview after that with another person. I then met in person with a regional manager. I then had a phone interview with 2 other managers. The process has been ongoing for 3 weeks now. They have done a background check, a reference check and requested W2's and the last 2 check copies for my previous employer. It has been 4 days since the last round of interviews and I have not had any contact. This seems like a very prolonged process. The manager at the branch that the position is based from indicated that we would speak the day after the last phone interviews but, I have not heard a word.

Managing Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at All Covered.

Had a phone call with the Recruiter, followed by a called with the hiring manager. In person meeting with 3 people who would be co-workers.

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at All Covered in July 2011.

I did as much "right" as possible when interviewing at this firm - got a referral from a current employee, bought / tailored new clothes for the interview, prepared / researched thoroughly, and accommodated several travel / scheduling issues (at the expense of my vacation / family time). The interview consisted of simulated work scenarios and face-to-face interviews with several people.

Though the feedback I was given during the day of interviews seemed positive, I was turned down a few days later. The reason? "Your skills are good, but you're just not a 'fit' for our team." Translation: We know you can do this job, but rejected you for superficial reasons.

Though I was interviewing for a technical position, the "real" hiring criteria appear to be based on superficial image/personality factors and not substance. Few (if any) good technologists put across the image they're after, that of a high-end sales person.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with difficult team members / other employees within the organization?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you're asked to enforce a policy that you personally disagree with?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at All Covered in July 2008.

Applied via CL. Got a Phone Screen and called on-site. No reimbursement for on-site expense. The guy asked basic questions on Windows server and Cisco. On-site interview was more like a formal talk and learned that company was hiring me as a consultant and not a full time employee. The on-call schedule sounded rigorous (once a month for 2 weeks). I declined the offer as I was not interested in the Job duties.
    They called me again later. Before interview they refused to negotiate and sponsor work visa but when they learned I was about to accept another offer, they were willing to negotiate and telling me that the guy who said no about work visa sponsorship was incorrect.
    Above things made me feel comfortable and I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy. They were more interested in finding candidate willing to commute, on-call and basic contractor type job   Answer Question

Explained in the interview process above

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at All Covered in March 2013.

Human Resource

Sallarey

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at All Covered in February 2010.

HR person called

Interview Questions

Worked for All Covered? Contribute to the Community!