All Nippon Airways Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at All Nippon Airways

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at All Nippon Airways (New York, NY).

Interview

Two interviews - fairly standard hiring process. Why this position? What is one of your strengths? Why this company? The questions were all fair, nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary. I got an immediate callback for a second interview the same day.

The second day of the interview was basically exactly the same as the first, same questions, just with a higher level of management.

There was also a very basic Microsoft Word test. Unfortunately the secretary did not explain the test all that well, but the employer luckily could tell that I still knew how to use the software.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my favorite Japanese food was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was presented with a contract, take it or leave it. Really can't negotiate at a Japanese company, not for an entry level position.

Machinery Specialisht Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at All Nippon Airways (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I got the interview for a bilingual Japanese English machinery specialist position at the office in Torrance, LA Metro Area, CA. I had a two part face to face interview with the people who would be my direct superiors, which I appreciated. I also had a skills test translating materials from Japanese to English that was of average difficulty I would say--and also pretty indicative of matierials one would encounter in a corporate environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel working in a culturally and majority ethnic Japanese office?   Answer Question