All Star Sports Instruction

• Popular Job Titles:
  • Coach (2)

Coach Interview

Coach

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at All Star Sports Instruction in May 2010.

Interview Details – Sent Resume in, took awhile for a call back, but eventually talked to a hiring manager. Was very friendly and wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the job. He asked a few questions but second part of interview was going out and coaching in field. Guessing this is where they determine if you are fit for the job as questions don't really show how you act around kids. Everything went well and I got the job.

Interview Question – Describe your previous work experience in working with kids. How were you challenged when working with these children?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate. More of a paid to perform basis.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Coach Interview

Coach

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at All Star Sports Instruction in August 2010.

Interview Details – Talked with boss through email to set up a time to talk. I went in and had a EASY 1:1 interview. He asked about past jobs, and responsibilities. The interview seemed to be a formality because I knew they needed more coaches from the get go.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to be more responsible then your peers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for All Star Sports Instruction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at All Star Sports Instruction Coach interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by All Star Sports Instruction employees and interview candidates.