All Star Sports Instruction

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at All Star Sports Instruction

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coach Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at All Star Sports Instruction in August 2010.

Talked with boss through email to set up a time to talk. I went in and had a EASY 1:1 interview. He asked about past jobs, and responsibilities. The interview seemed to be a formality because I knew they needed more coaches from the get go.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to be more responsible then your peers   View Answer
n/a

Other Interview Reviews for All Star Sports Instruction

Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at All Star Sports Instruction in May 2010.

Sent Resume in, took awhile for a call back, but eventually talked to a hiring manager. Was very friendly and wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the job. He asked a few questions but second part of interview was going out and coaching in field. Guessing this is where they determine if you are fit for the job as questions don't really show how you act around kids. Everything went well and I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your previous work experience in working with kids. How were you challenged when working with these children?   Answer Question
    Not much to negotiate. More of a paid to perform basis.