Bain & Company
www.bain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Bain & Company Summer Associate Consultant Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"All of the interviews are challenging because they are real-life business cases that the interviewer must work through. One of the more challenging ones involved some data in the software industry. It included a bubble chart with three dimensions of data - y-axis, x-axis and bubble size. There was a lot going on in the industry and the case involved synthesizing all of the information/trends and providing strategy recommendations for the client."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Summer Associate Consultant Interview Review - one of 331 Bain & Company Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I talked through what the data was telling me and what that implied for the company. Then I synthesized and made some recommendations. It wasn't perfect, but I guess it was good enough to get the offer.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 8, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bain & Company – Why Work for Us?

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional colleagues with an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bain & Company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bain & Company employees and interview candidates.