Google

www.google.com

Google Associate Account Strategist Interview Question

I interviewed in Ann Arbor, MI and was asked:
"All the questions I can remember- - Explain AdWords to my grandmother. - Explain something you know very well to someone who has no clue what it is. (For this one, they want to see you speak well and explain things in simple language, as you may have to for a customer) - If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be? (I think this is more of a fun one, answer honestly!) - If a senior leader approached you at a meeting and casually asked your thoughts on how Google should switch to charging for GMail, what would you say? And would you make this switch? (This is an opportunity to your show attention to customer needs and business acumen) - Why did you chose your college major and how do you think it will help you in this role? - Tell me something about you that isn't on your resume."
Tags: behavioral, business case
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Associate Account Strategist Interview Review - one of 3,020 Google Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up