McDonald's
3.1 of 5 2,609 reviews
www.mcdonalds.hu Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

McDonald's IT Analyst Intern Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Oak Brook, IL and was asked:
"All were general questions like Why do you want to work for Mc D? Why do you want to work in this field? How you would be a good fit for this position? How good are your teamwork and leadership skills? One of the good question i feel was "Most of the people who work at Mc Donald stores forget their password. So what mechanism/software/feature you think will make them reduce those password reset problem""
Tags: technical analyst, it analyst
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a IT Analyst Intern Interview Review - one of 691 McDonald's Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
My Answer to that quoted question was that they should have something like image based(puzzle solving, select multiple images from available images to form a code, something based on images because image is worth thousand words )

I did not mention about biometric/face detection techniques because we have to consider hardware and implementation cost factor worldwide.

Interviewer was impressed with that idea and she also told me that she is actually reading a book in which it says the same about the images and human behaviour, etc etc...

I do not know why I didn't hear positive reply from them... may be I did not do well overall. Creativity is not always the only thing employeer is looking for. Or may be I was just over qualified for the job :)

Usually the interviews at Mc Donald headquarters are on every Friday. Managers are less busy on Fridays.
- Interview Candidate on Apr 10, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.