McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com
  www.mcdonalds.com

Interview Question

IT Analyst Intern Interview(Student Candidate) Oak Brook, IL

All were general questions like Why do you want to work for

Mc D? Why do you want to work in this field? How you would be a good fit for this position? How good are your teamwork and leadership skills? One of the good question i feel was "Most of the people who work at Mc Donald stores forget their password. So what mechanism/software/feature you think will make them reduce those password reset problem"
Tags:
technical analyst, it analyst
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

My Answer to that quoted question was that they should have something like image based(puzzle solving, select multiple images from available images to form a code, something based on images because image is worth thousand words )

I did not mention about biometric/face detection techniques because we have to consider hardware and implementation cost factor worldwide.

Interviewer was impressed with that idea and she also told me that she is actually reading a book in which it says the same about the images and human behaviour, etc etc...

I do not know why I didn't hear positive reply from them... may be I did not do well overall. Creativity is not always the only thing employeer is looking for. Or may be I was just over qualified for the job :)

Usually the interviews at Mc Donald headquarters are on every Friday. Managers are less busy on Fridays.

Interview Candidate on Apr 10, 2013