The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com

Interview Question

Specialty Sales Associate Interview Los Banos, CA

All were the basic questions you would expect, because they

read from the papers left on the table by the store manager. One they kept asking was about my seasonal job, that I wasn't going back to, due to the commute and not driving any more, which I explained at least 5 times about and they still couldn't understand that I wanted to work near where I live. What part of that was confusing, maybe they just didn't understand because they didn't have it written down in front of them to read from.
Answer

Interview Answer

6 Answers

try 2 explain your problem by many ways maybe they can understand what in your mind or what u want

secret on Aug 20, 2012

It was explained several times in many ways, but you can tell when someone isn't going to hire you and they keep coming back to a point that was explained FIVE

Please don't respond like you're texting me on Aug 20, 2012

It was explained FIVE times, in several ways. What part of "I would like to work closer to home, because I only live a few blocks away and can't drive a 140 mile commute daily anymore" and I am not driving anymore? The first time it was explained in a clear and concise manner and when asked "Where do you see yourself a year from now?" and the response was "Working here". Isn't that clear enough?

Please don't respond like you're texting me on Aug 20, 2012

Hey Secret, do you talk like you text? Because you sure write like you are texting someone when you wrote your comment. Your comment is hard to understand or maybe you think like the people giving the interview here, Confused.

Secret, What the heck are you trying to say? on Aug 20, 2012

I think none of them are confused in the text above. justrusaya are confused when reading the text above .

roland christian surbakti on Aug 21, 2012

SudzZxzqxSszzžsac

Anonymous on Jan 7, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.