AllMeds

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllMeds

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AllMeds in February 2009.

Went smoothly. I initially applied for a job for which it turned out I was not quite qualified and they actually suggested a different opening in the company and I got that one. The interview was tough, but fair. The hiring manager asked good questions that really got to the heart of what I would be doing and my ability to complete the job fairly. HR was nice and the process went smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to a call where the person on the other end started out angry? How would you make it a productive experience?   View Answer
    Easy. They made a stellar offer and I took it.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AllMeds in January 2010.

Pleasant, professional, 3 interviews phases, excellent overall presentation, well prepared, friendly, open to answering questions, accommodating.

Interview Questions