AllSaints Retail Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

they asked 3 questions about how I would style certain personalities. 1. a tom boy girl that wanted to go out 2.a soccer player that was meeting the girlfriend's parents. 3. a 35 year old woman. They also asked us to introduce ourselves and why we wanted to work at AllSaints. and they asked us to ask questions to them about anything we wanted to. the meeting lasted 2 hours and it was a goup interview. they talked about how they manage the store , what they were expecting and how they first got the job there. I really enjoy the interview because it was very dynamic andI got tha chance to show my style and how I WOULD STYLE SOMEONE.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your style ? why do you wanna work at AllSaints?   1 Answer

Negotiation

tHERE WERE 2 PHASES , 1:1 AND THE GROUP INTERVIEW.

PT Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the store manager and conducted an one-on-one interview. Asked basic questions, Why All Saints, name one strong point and weak point, availability, etc. Was relatively informal and no hard questions asked. Asked to choose a couple of outfits and tested on the knowledge regarding their line.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

They interview in a group and goes around with introductions. After all questions, variating from person to person, they come back with names that hadn't made the cut. Then it moves onto Phase II. They give you the profile of the subject, and based on that you have three minutes to create an outfit. Take notice as you walk in of the clothes they have, the faster you can put together and outfit that works, the higher your chances. Remember the size, build, and persona of the subject/client.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Long process, have to speak with multiple people but worth it! Enjoying learning something knew from each person you interview with! I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested with this company, you learn something new everyday

Floor Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

Very easy interview with no unexpected questions. Just consider who is interviewing you and tailor your answers to their intellect level. Chances are the interview will be very casual and you will be judges more on what you look like rather than the answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Declined the offer because it was very low

Part Time Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

I applied online with a cover letter and resume, and received a phone call roughly a week later to set up an interview for the following week. It was a group interview with about 20 applicants, and we began by sitting in a circle while a manager and Senior Stylist told us about the position, the company, and what they expected out of us. We went around the circle and introduced ourselves, and stated where we were from. Then, we did an activity where we were each given a profile of a fictional person, and had to put together an outfit for them for a specific occasion (for example: a 30 year old woman who enjoys horseback riding and has a casual style, but dislikes feminine clothing, and is going to meet her boyfriend's parents for the first time.) We then presented our outfits, which was followed by one last round of questions. A question was asked, four people would answer that question, and then the next four people would start with a new question. Questions included things such as "Who do you think our biggest competitors are and what sets us apart?" and "Describe your personal style and what inspires it." After the interview, most people had a second interview with the head manager.

Interview Questions

• The styling scenario was definitely the most unexpected, but was also extremely fun.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview

I applied online. I was called the following day and had a interview that afternoon. I just had to fill out an application at the job site and had a 1:1 interview with the store Manager. The store manager asked a few questions and asked a little bit about myself and my experience. Overall, it went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected or difficult. The questions were pretty common.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (New York, NY).

Interview

Sent in resume, about a week after I recieved an email the night before the scheduled interview. It was pretty much a take it or leave it situation. Once arrived at the store the floor manager lead a group of us to be questioned. Basic interview questions although the interview was focused more on describing the brand and the position. The floor manager then advised us that she would be contacting me that friday. This did not happen. There was no contact after two weeks, sent another follow up email, still no response. Overall very unprofessional management team at this specific All Saints location in downtown NYC. The fact that the floor manager contacted the group in a "cc" email (where the other 10 email addresses of the people being interviewed are visible) the night before is unprofessional. Along with not responding to the two follow up emails, this brand needs some work in their management team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you gave the best customer service possible yet the customer was unhappy.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I handed my resume and cover letter to a floor manager and was asked a bit about myself (whether I had experience in retail, why AllSaints, etc). I was contacted a few days later via email with an invitation to a group interview. I attended and was interviewed by the store manager and one floor manager. During the interview, I was asked to introduce myself and share a bit about me. We were then asked why we wished to work for AllSaints and then what exactly we knew about the company. Cuts were made following these questions, and the remainder of us were asked to style an outfit from merchandise on the floor before presenting & pitching them to the interviewers. Another segment of questions followed, such as who we believe are AllSaints competitors (designers and retailers) and what we believe makes great customer service. We were then asked if we had any questions for the interviewers. The interview ended and I received a call a few days later with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was really basic and casual. My resume spoke for itself and I got offered the job right away. The manager I interviewed with was very cool and represented the brand perfectly. Took a little while to get my offer in writing because the store manager was lazy and forgetful.

Interview Questions

• The asked all basic general questions: Why do you want to work for AllSaints? Do you know the brand well?   1 Answer