AllSaints Retail

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Sent in resume, about a week after I recieved an email the night before the scheduled interview. It was pretty much a take it or leave it situation. Once arrived at the store the floor manager lead a group of us to be questioned. Basic interview questions although the interview was focused more on describing the brand and the position. The floor manager then advised us that she would be contacting me that friday. This did not happen. There was no contact after two weeks, sent another follow up email, still no response. Overall very unprofessional management team at this specific All Saints location in downtown NYC. The fact that the floor manager contacted the group in a "cc" email (where the other 10 email addresses of the people being interviewed are visible) the night before is unprofessional. Along with not responding to the two follow up emails, this brand needs some work in their management team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you gave the best customer service possible yet the customer was unhappy.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in June 2014.

I handed my resume and cover letter to a floor manager and was asked a bit about myself (whether I had experience in retail, why AllSaints, etc). I was contacted a few days later via email with an invitation to a group interview. I attended and was interviewed by the store manager and one floor manager. During the interview, I was asked to introduce myself and share a bit about me. We were then asked why we wished to work for AllSaints and then what exactly we knew about the company. Cuts were made following these questions, and the remainder of us were asked to style an outfit from merchandise on the floor before presenting & pitching them to the interviewers. Another segment of questions followed, such as who we believe are AllSaints competitors (designers and retailers) and what we believe makes great customer service. We were then asked if we had any questions for the interviewers. The interview ended and I received a call a few days later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in October 2013.

Hired through a referral. Had interview with the person who referred me and a second interview with the store manager. The first interview was a basic interview with typical questions based on experience and knowledge of the AllSaints brand. The second interview was a style test where I was given multiple scenarios to help inspire outfits to create.

review and raise after 90 day probational period

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Turned in my resume and was invited back for group interviews almost immediately.

There were at least 30 people who were then split into smaller groups for a short group interview. If you were asked to stay, you moved on to a styling session in which you had to describe the outfit you created. After that were one-on-one interviews with one of several managers.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary...except for the fact that there were a total of three interviews for a stylist position.   Answer Question

I received a phone call the next day with a job offer but declined.

Stylist -- California, United States Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Applied by walking in and introducing myself Gave them my resume and they scheduled interview. Asked me customer service questions, bad and good experiences with customers, etc. Then asked to style two outfits. Then had to try on a look and they took my picture. I didnt like that they made me take a photo. I dont photograph well and it made me very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • 'who would you consider our competitors'   View Answer
    after 90 day trial period

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2013.

complete application, submit, wait for a call back from store manager or assistant manager. then date is set for and interview, dress British casual, show up with resume.

pay grade.

Merchandising Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in September 2012.

Contacted after applying online, brought in for two interviews.

Part-time Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2012.

Interviewed with Head of HR for the first part then the second interview was with the store Manager.

No negotiation.

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2010.

Approached by a recruiter via referral from a former boss. Initial interview with her was fantastic and she recommended me to the hiring manager and set up 2nd interview. Thats where is got tough, interviewing with 4 senior managers from the UK around a board room table. Very intense questions regarding my current employer (at the time, and a big All Saints competitor in the UK). First time I ever left an interview and was not 100% confident I would receive an offer. 2 hours later I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were many unexpected questions about my current employer, who is a direct competitor.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

It was a one on one interview. The questions were very basic and all customer service based. She said she would ring me at the end of the day to inform me of her decision (she didn't). I have worked with AllSaints before, and it tends to be one on one interviews - however my first one was with two managers and this was just with one. It surprised me that they offer below minimum wage - so I wasn't entirely keen anyway. She said if successful with this stage a trial shift would be arranged.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you experienced excellent customer service?   Answer Question