AllSaints Retail

Very Difficult Interview

Floor Manager Interview

Floor Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2010.

Interview Details – Approached by a recruiter via referral from a former boss. Initial interview with her was fantastic and she recommended me to the hiring manager and set up 2nd interview. Thats where is got tough, interviewing with 4 senior managers from the UK around a board room table. Very intense questions regarding my current employer (at the time, and a big All Saints competitor in the UK). First time I ever left an interview and was not 100% confident I would receive an offer. 2 hours later I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – There were many unexpected questions about my current employer, who is a direct competitor.   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Stock
Aventura, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2013.

Interview Details – complete application, submit, wait for a call back from store manager or assistant manager. then date is set for and interview, dress British casual, show up with resume.

Interview Question – there were none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pay grade.

Santa Monica, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hired through a referral. Had interview with the person who referred me and a second interview with the store manager. The first interview was a basic interview with typical questions based on experience and knowledge of the AllSaints brand. The second interview was a style test where I was given multiple scenarios to help inspire outfits to create.

Interview Question – Can you name three of our biggest competitors   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – review and raise after 90 day probational period

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview Details – Turned in my resume and was invited back for group interviews almost immediately.

There were at least 30 people who were then split into smaller groups for a short group interview. If you were asked to stay, you moved on to a styling session in which you had to describe the outfit you created. After that were one-on-one interviews with one of several managers.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary...except for the fact that there were a total of three interviews for a stylist position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a phone call the next day with a job offer but declined.

Stylist -- California, United States Interview

Stylist -- California, United States
Santa Monica, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AllSaints Retail.

Interview Details – Applied by walking in and introducing myself Gave them my resume and they scheduled interview. Asked me customer service questions, bad and good experiences with customers, etc. Then asked to style two outfits. Then had to try on a look and they took my picture. I didnt like that they made me take a photo. I dont photograph well and it made me very uncomfortable.

Interview Question – 'who would you consider our competitors'   View Answer

Negotiation Details – after 90 day trial period

Merchandising Planner Interview

Merchandising Planner
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in September 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted after applying online, brought in for two interviews.

Interview Question – Technical questions, job experience questions.   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Interview

Part-time Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Head of HR for the first part then the second interview was with the store Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

London, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in December 2013.

Interview Details – In-person interview with store manager on various store attributes. Like visual merchandising, customer relationship, styling, personal positive and negative traits etc. were questioned. Then offer was made in two days.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular. It was basic interpersonal questions.   Answer Question

Stylist
Stratford, London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in February 2013.

Interview Details – this all depends on who you know working for the company, if you know someone youll get an interview. if not its a group interview and trial - then after your trial on the floor youll get called back into the office for another 1on1 and either be told you have the job or not.

Interview Question – will be why do you want to work for allsaints, what can you bring to us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there isnt negotiation

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AllSaints Retail in November 2010.

Interview Details – Group interview with about 10 others, had to pick an outfit and explain it/sell it. Then just general questions like hen did you experience good customer service/ why allsaints/ 3 words to describe yourself/ what would your previous employer say about you/ wha are you currently doing (uni. college etc.)

Interview Question – What does AllSaints mean to you   Answer Question

Worked for AllSaints Retail? Contribute to the Community!