Allant Group Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allant Group in March 2011.

There was an initial phone screening with Human Resources (basically to confirm salary requirements and a brief walk through of past employment), followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager. Due to availabilities of others that needed to screen me, I had one additional phone interview with three colleagues after the in-person interview. Entire process took only one week, one of the fastest interview experiences I had ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Give us three things that if you learned were a part of this job would cause you to turn it down.   Answer Question
    Salary terms were acceptable. Company did not negotiate on vacation time.

Consulting Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Allant Group in March 2011.

The hiring process was lengthy and took almost 2 months. Had 4 interviews every other week with about 18 different people. The interviews were usual questions, behavior based and about past experiences.

Negotiated more vacation days. The salary was not negotiable.

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allant Group in July 2011.

Very professional, prompt and yet cordial and warm. No "trick" questions or outrageous scenarios posed during all interviews. Very much the questions you'd anticipate with good feedback. Didn't have to do all the talking. Each person in the one on one's and panel interviews all took time to explain their roles and how the company is to work for. You can tell everyone is proud of their company. Many long-time employees and those that were new seemed happy and excited. Only drawback was the multiple interviews: 6 in all!

Interview Questions
    • Name three things that if you were told was part of the job, you would NOT take the position?   View Answer
    My offer was discussed and agreed to ahead of time with the recruiter for the contract position.

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allant Group in September 2009.

Interview process moved very quickly. Interviewers was friendly and positive. The office was well decorated. Work out facilitiy in building. Was ushered to a conference room and did not get to see work areas or other associates. Interview consisted of what if's: how to deal with difficult client, what if project is not completed on time. Give example of a diffucult situation and how you resolved it. Sounded like a good place to work and would definately consider it if another opportunity arises.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing during your unemployment?   View Answer

Worked for Allant Group? Contribute to the Community!