Alleanza Assicurazioni

Very Easy Interview

Not Specified Interview

Not Specified
Padova (Italy)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Alleanza Assicurazioni in May 2014.

Interview Details – They called me for an interview they didn't tell me what was the job. I'm a licensed psychology a friend of mine got the same call and interview and she's an architect. they said they got my name from my former high school, they suggested me on the phone to show up in a suit but one of the person which held the interview was a 40ish years old woman in sneakers, jeans and a trashy t shirt. They did not say what they were offering at all.

Interview Question – Was not difficult but some unexpected question as: would you leave your job whiteout knowing what will you do for us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alleanza Assicurazioni? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alleanza Assicurazioni interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alleanza Assicurazioni employees and interview candidates.