Allegheny General Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Allegheny General Hospital in September 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online at AGH I was contacted to conduct a face to face interview with the unit director. She was professional and very nice. We talked for about an hour about the job description and the unit. She went through a series of questions about nursing and nursing related situations. After that we toured the unit, met some staff and some physicians. In the end it took them about a week to get back to me and they offered me the job.

Interview Question – Describe your most unsafe nursing situation and how did you respond   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allegheny General Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allegheny General Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allegheny General Hospital employees and interview candidates.