Allegis Group Interview Questions

2.8

Client Recruitment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allegis Group.

5 different steps but they moved rather quick. Asked for examples of difficult searches and clients. Also, be prepared to explain your method for sourcing and networking

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you've tried all your normal channels and still haven't come up with an applicant/candidate for a client   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allegis Group.

Very informal interview. Met with and talked about past experience. Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be able to produce with such a large territory?   View Answer
    No negotiation. I was presented a salary for this position. Take it or leave it.

Client Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allegis Group.

I was contacted via LinkedIn and a phone interview was set up relatively quickly. The phone interview went well and a follow up interview was scheduled. They asked me to come in for a 3rd interview and had several people lined up to meet with me. When I arrived I learned that 1 of the people was not available to meet with me- he had to go out of town last minute. I completely understood as these things happen. My first interview went well. The second person I met with had no idea he was scheduled to interview me. I apparently was not on his calendar. He made me wait for at least 20 minutes. He obviously was not prepared for our conversation and asked me the exact same questions as the person before. I was supposed to have a tour of the office which never happened. Before I left the recruiter told me we would touch base on Monday to get my feedback (this was Thur). I emailed Thur night thanking for the interview and asking for the other 2 recruiters email addresses. I never heard back from him. Monday came no call. Tuesday no call so I emailed him with no response. It was the holidays so I assumed maybe they were out of the office. The following week came no call, another email and phone call with no return. The process was disjointed and the follow up was nonexistent. I should have known when my emails during the earlier part of the interview process were not being returned that it was a red flag.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allegis Group in November 2013.

The interview process was quick and thorough. It lasted about 2 hours and each half hour was with a different panel of 3 people. The odd thing was that I was asked about my background, experience and asked about situational questions, but was not offered the job due to "inexperience" in an area that I was not asked about. Also, they have continued to post this job with the same description. There must have been something else they were looking for that wasn't covered in the description or interview.

Interview Questions
    • After the typical background questions, most were situational and covered by my experience.   Answer Question

Recruitment Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Allegis Group in June 2013.

Phone interview was very positive and lasted approximately 40 minutes. In person interview lasted 10 minutes and consisted of two questions. Interviewer hadn't reviewed my resume prior to our meeting. There were no trick questions here, but rather it was apparent, in hindsight, that the interviewer had already chosen a candidate.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Several phone screens and then an in person interview. Was told multiple times in the phone screening process that work from home was possible. At the final stage of phone screening we confirmed that yes the managers were on board with work from home. Met with 2 managers for a face to face interview and they acted shocked at the work from home option, as if it was never discussed. Continued the interview anyway to see what they had to say. Got a call the next day from the recruiter asking if I would be interested in speaking with their client about a recruiting position. I mentioned the work from home misunderstanding and the recruiter acted shocked that this happened. He told me he would go speak to his managers and get right back with me. It's been about 4 weeks and I'm still waiting for that phone call back! Totally unprofessional and a complete waste of my time! Both managers were dressed very sloppy for an interview, unbuttoned wrinkled shirts, no ties. Overall very bad impression!

Associate, Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allegis Group in November 2012.

Generally speaking, the recruitment process, it was a really lovely experience. The recruiters are very communicative and responsive, and seem to really understand their stuff. I was first contacted by the recruiter, who was very nice, she asked me a few questions about my résumé and about software experience I have, then she scheduled a phone interview with the senior recruiting manager. It was actually a little difficult to get a hold of her, but when I finally did speak with her, we went over what I wanted out of a job, where I saw myself in the next few years, what my career goals were, etc. The recruiting team got back to me very soon thereafter to let me know that the hiring managers wanted to do an in-person interview. The day before the interview, I was contacted by another recruiter to basically go over the expectations of the interview. I sat for an interview with the two supervisors of the department and the director. They were very nice and offered a lot of information about the company. They asked questions that were not your typical interview questions for which virtually all candidates have canned answers for. They were very practical in their approach and the interview felt like more of a discussion than an "interrogation" style of interview. They all seemed very comfortable with interviewing and asking follow up questions. Soon after the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that the hiring managers felt that I did very well and were interested in hiring me, and it was really great to get some kind of response soon, though the actual offer took a little longer to get to me (about a week, week and a half).

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are based off of things actually in your résumé. So, they pointed out that I indicated that I had completed training for and was seeking a CAPM certification and asked me which courses specifically I felt I got the most out of.   View Answer
    They were very upfront about the salary range and asked what I would satisfied with. I gave them a range and they gave me an offer that I felt was very fair and I did not feel the need to negotiate further since I got the salary that I was happy with and requesting.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Allegis Group.

Contacted by general manager. Had casual conversation and reviewed my resume. Had casual in person interview. He gave me a tour. Flew me to company headquarters to interview with a VP. Was offered the position on the flight home by phone.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what was the most difficult part of my last sales experience.   Answer Question
    Informal verbal.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allegis Group in August 2012.

The interview process involved phone screening for a consulting position with their client. The discussion very quickly focused on compensation and very little was about the role was represented. When we agreed to a compensation "range" for an offer, the communication became less frequent - and in the end, they did not respond despite having committed to get back o me with followup. I reached out to get final disposition and received no response.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question as to when I can start without having confirmed job specifics.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Allegis Group in May 2011.

I initially received an email requesting a phone interview with one person, who I spoke to on the phone for ~30 minutes. We discussed my school background, what positions I was interested in, travel requirements, as well as when we could schedule my in-person interview. Afterwards, I was sent an in-person interview confirmation email. During this interview, I was seated in a conference room with the two women interviewing me, and we discussed everything on my resume and everything that the job would entail. In order to reach the conference room, I was walked through the main work space, where people were in shorter cubicles (than I expected). I asked about community interaction, and I was informed that you won't necessarily be working with people in that office; you may be in a team of people that works across the country.

All in all, the experience was positive, but I didn't receive any further contact from my phone interviewer or the women I met for the interview, so I marked it as "neutral."

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to apply for this position? / What interests you about recruiting?   Answer Question

Worked for Allegis Group? Contribute to the Community!