Allegra Direct Communications

www.allegra-direct.com
  www.allegra-direct.com

Allegra Direct Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allegra Direct Communications

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Allegra Direct Communications in October 2013.

I came in after filling out the application two days prior to fill out a paper application then I took a "look and see" test where we had to look up the answers then I took a typing test and had a 1:1 interview, Was told to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable sitting in an office sitting for a lot of hours??   View Answer
  • How would you deal with a customer over the phone if they are irate?   View Answer
None

Other Interview Reviews for Allegra Direct Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications in January 2013.

I got an call from a S & A Soulutions to come out and interview with them which was like a screening to see if I was worth it . Then I did good with her she sent me to Allegra Direct Communications( the same day) to interview with the hiring manager . I took a typing test and some type of look it up and find the answer test .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allegra Direct Communications in August 2012.

Attended a Job Fair, where I learned about the CSR position with Allegra. Via email, I took an online Predictive Index Survey. The next day I receved a call from HR. The following day I was tested & "interviewed". About 4 days later, I received a call, to start the Training, the next day. [This HR person, had no HR background skills, just doing things "in Task-Order" - probably someone's niece.]

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember - I was just so glad to have gotten an interview - and then into Training, during which time I expected to continue my Job Search, to find a desirable position   Answer Question
    I stated in my application that I desired $16/hour. I was advised that the starting rate is $8/hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Allegra Direct Communications in August 2011.

It took 4 days to do the interview. Sent me to the wrong office twice. Then a 1:1 interview gave a start date but changed the start date and didn't inform everyone, so two of us showed up and had to leave.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer.   View Answer
    It's 8$ to start and after 90 days you get an extra 50 cents. There are several people that have been there for almost a year anf have not received the 50 cents yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allegra Direct Communications in August 2010.

I just interviewed for Allegra Direct and I had one of the best promising interviews ever. They were honest brutally honest , They let you know what you are getting into should you get hired. all the staff was great ,friendly , not afraid to help you understand or answer any questions. If i get hired I know for certain that this will be a rewarding start on a great career. Now the overall process is consisting of two interviews. All managers get a chance to see you and know who you are. You will not walk in the midst like other companies.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer calls and is very upset what do you do to express empathy and help resolve the problem?   Answer Question
    • what is empathy to you in your own words?   Answer Question