Allegro Development Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

Associate Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegro Development (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The first phone interview was pretty simple. They just ask you basically about your resume. The office interview really let you showcase your own skills. You can't BS your way through the interview because they make you do a mini project during the day, and in the end you present on what you did in the software to see your presentation skills. The other parts of the interview is where they ask you behavioral type question of "tell me a time where"...

Interview Questions

• What type of boss do you enjoy working under?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you worked on a project that had a stressful deadline.   Answer Question

Not Very Accurate Screening Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegro Development (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The HR person emailed me after I applied through Dice.com, and we exchanged a few emails back and forth to determine how accurate the screening process should be. He asked to find time to do a pre-screen via telephone. The HR person is the the person who pre-screens candidates, but he is non-technical (he has zero experience as a software developer)

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to pre-screen a software developer if the screener is non-technical?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegro Development (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screening by HR - HR asks a set of basic .NET questions that he has no idea about. Easy to get through. After the phone screen, there was an onsite which had 3 or 4 1:1 interviews. Most of them were just talking about previous projects. Overall not a very challenging interview experience. I had a lot of questions about the tools and methodologies they used, for which they dint have a proper answer.

Interview Questions

• Some basic database related questions. No coding questions were asked given that i applied for a software developer position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was a low offer, no space for negotiation