Allegro Development

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Allegro Development

Interview Details – The interview process lasted the whole day. We were given a tour of the headquarters, then given a look at the product, had three interviews, and finally the CEO gave a presentation on the company. The interview questions were not difficult or out of the ordinary. Also, had to do a presentation on the product.

Quality Assurance Analyst I Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst I

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allegro Development.

Interview Details – I came in for a full day Interview. During the interview, I got to review the software product. Afterwards, I was brought in a room and told more about the position. I asked questions, but they did not seem to know the answers. During lunch I met some of the current employees.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, they made a low offer and I countered. They accepted

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allegro Development in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR in Dallas who arranged an interview with a senior consultant over the phone. Professionally handled by Allegro.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Worked for Allegro Development? Contribute to the Community!