Allen Systems Group

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Naples, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Allen Systems Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – ASG is clueless and disorganized, it was a start then stop process, they provided me with an offer letter and then just before my scheduled start date they cancelled the offer sighting the "Current Economic conditions"

Interview Question – How would you handle a prospect asking why you drive such a fancy car?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allen Systems Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by the ASG recruiter who told me about the company, the opportunity, and why the sales positon was vacant. The recruiter began the process and set up the interview with RVP. Met RVP who went over the position, the company, etc. Next step was meeting with AVP to discuss the position and company, etc.

Interview Question – Heavily focused on metrics, not outcomes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because I discovered that the ASG recruiter lied to me about why the position was open. Candidates should not be lied to by company recruiters. The company should be attractive enough without recruiters that lack integrity telling lies to get candidates to join the organization.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allen Systems Group

Worked for Allen Systems Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allen Systems Group Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allen Systems Group employees and interview candidates.