Allen Systems Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Allen Systems Group in January 2009.

ASG is clueless and disorganized, it was a start then stop process, they provided me with an offer letter and then just before my scheduled start date they cancelled the offer sighting the "Current Economic conditions"

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a prospect asking why you drive such a fancy car?   Answer Question
Take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Allen Systems Group

Sales Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allen Systems Group in September 2011.

Was contacted by the ASG recruiter who told me about the company, the opportunity, and why the sales positon was vacant. The recruiter began the process and set up the interview with RVP. Met RVP who went over the position, the company, etc. Next step was meeting with AVP to discuss the position and company, etc.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because I discovered that the ASG recruiter lied to me about why the position was open. Candidates should not be lied to by company recruiters. The company should be attractive enough without recruiters that lack integrity telling lies to get candidates to join the organization.