Allergan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allergan in July 2011.

Interview Details – Responded to on-line posting and applied for a management position. The process was typical for pharmaceuticals - application completed on line with resume download. I was contacted by HR offering times for phone screen interview. The phone screener was courteous and patient as she was transcribing my responses. I was then referred for a personal interview the following week. The interviewer was not the hiring manager. Nonetheless he was cordial and engaged. I was never advised of my status despite emails to the interviewer, his boss, and HR.

Interview Question – What 3 things do you look for in the people you hire?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allergan

Worked for Allergan? Contribute to the Community!

Allergan Videos

Allergan – Why Work for Us?

From diverse strengths come important new therapies that make a real difference. Allergan is a multi-specialty health care company established more than 60 years ago with a commitment to uncover the best of science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allergan District Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allergan employees and interview candidates.