Allergan

Allergan Finance Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allergan in January 2010.

I sent my resume to the company and after 7 days, they contacted me via telephone and we arranged for an interview. They were flexible in the timing of the interview as I was consulted if I am available for their suggested timing. The interview process took about 45 mins. Started off with an interview with the HR manager, who asked me simple questions about my work experience, CCAs involvement. After that, the department head, who ended up as my immediate supervisor, interviewed me on my skills and qualities to check if I was suitable for the job. It was casual and transparent as he told me he was happy with me, but has to assessed other candidates before making his final decision.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you have the required skill set to succeed in the position?   Answer Question