Allergan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allergan in June 2010.

Interview Details – After applying to Allergan for a pharmaceutical sales representative position, I got an email to complete a talent interview. Once completed, I got a second email to confirm time for a telephone interview. The telephone interview was like an hour long. I was asked questions like tell me about yourself, what makes you the ideal candidate for this position, we have 20 other strong candidates, why should we chose you, why do you want to work for Allergan, why do you want to sell pharmaceuticals, are you able to travel, are you able to relocate if need be. After the telephone interview, I got an email to set up a time for a formal interview. During the formal interview, the territory manager and the regional manager both conducted their own yet separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• We have many strong candidates for this position, why should we choose you for the position?   View Answer
  • Why makes your qualified for this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate. I would just advise others to value your self worth. Be confident but not arrogant.

Worked for Allergan? Contribute to the Community!