Allergan Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Downey, CA
Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Allergan in July 2014.

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with hiring manager and face to face interview, next steps are interview with counterpart, then Director of Sales then a ride-a-long. The duration is a 2-3 week process but it goes by fast and they were in my experience very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain a situation where you had to comprise your values to move a sale forward.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allergan

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Allergan in September 2013.

Manager conducting interview was a "ball buster"! Challenging, cold, and beyond "to the point". No questions beyond career history. She seemed to have made a decision before the interview had even begun!

Interview Questions
    • Questioning on each career move "Why did you move". Not in a warm, friendly manner.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allergan.

3 interviews. I described STAR experiences and how those translate to benefit Allergan. Experience matters greatly, If you apply, be sure you have some.

Interview Questions
    • "How would I hire my own sales force." I was not interviewing for a management position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allergan in November 2012.

Applied online, spoke to their HR department. Went in for an interview with a panel.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were based on a formulated procedure called STAR. Which I was unaware of until I had finished the interview. My answers didn't fulfill the "star" model. If I would have known that was what they were looking for, I would have answered them better.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allergan in July 2011.

I thought it was pretty standard. Phone interview was not scheduled-the recruiter called me and then just went right into the questions so I was not prepared. I got invited to the one on one. It was a typical 'what can you do for us type of interview. The interviewer was impressed with my product knowledge but unimpressed that my resume wasn't a carbon copy of the typical sales resume. I felt like I was just an extra warm body there (wasting my time) to help the recruiter hit the interviewee quota for the hiring manager.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Allergan in March 2010.

very non professional event

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allergan in January 2008.

Several one on one interviews, field ride, drug and background check.

Yes. Fairly easy.

Worked for Allergan? Contribute to the Community!