Allergan Interview Questions in Santa Barbara, CA

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Allergan in August 2013.

Quick Background: College graduate (2012), working part time for ~1 year.

Applied in May, received a phone call/interview in July, interviewed on-site in August. I heavily prepare with areas of focus sent by Hiring Manager, questions posted online, and job requirements.

Interviewers were very polite and professional. 1hr panel interview and 1hr 1:1 with HR. Questions were predetermined in packet and were complex in nature. All answers required a situation, action taken and result.

My only grievance was with the length in time the process took. I also had to follow up twice to find out if I had received the job, to which I was sent a stock "pursued other candidates" reply.

Interview Questions
    • No question was too difficult. However, you NEED to extensively prepare and have a varied amount of answers (situation/action/result) for both positive and negative experiences.   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allergan in April 2013.

The first round is phone interview, with several programmers of the department; after three weeks the manager called me for an onsite interview, talked about some of the projects in university; the second day I met the director of the department and talk about SAS.

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Allergan in May 2012.

First, contacted by HR asking about my background and explained the job natural. I was told to be called next week with QC engineer and supervisor for interview. The interview took about 30 minutes. It started with brief introduction about products they worked on. Then, they took turn asking me questions about my experience.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience working with microscope in lab setting?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allergan in April 2010.

Technical Skill questions
    Managerial Skill questions

negotiated salary
    tough to negotiate

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Allergan in March 2010.

ok to fair. The place is nice, the people complain constantly about paperwork and reports. I believe this is typical in their field, but it still is tough to hear that constantly. Overall the people seemed good, a stable growing company is definitely a rare find these days.

Interview Questions
    • How much does it cost to live in santa barbara and are you prepared to live here. Why do you want to live here?   Answer Question