Allergan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Tech Interview

Quality Control Tech
Waco, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Allergan in February 2009.

Interview Details – One interview by department manager on a Friday, had the job offer on Monday morning.

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were a little difficult. Offered salary was low, my lowest counter offer was still slightly out of range, but I know what it takes to pay my bills so the Department Manager worked with HR to get me more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allergan? Contribute to the Community!

Allergan Videos

Allergan – Why Work for Us?

From diverse strengths come important new therapies that make a real difference. Allergan is a multi-specialty health care company established more than 60 years ago with a commitment to uncover the best of science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allergan interview questions and advice in Waco, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allergan employees and interview candidates.