Alliacense Interview Questions in Cupertino, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alliacense in February 2013.

One day interview, met with 4 people. I could tell the interview went great as I was only supposed to meet with HR and the hiring manager and I ended up meeting everyone in one siting. They told me they were 1 to 2 weeks away from making a decision but It took them 6 weeks to send me a formal offer which I accepted, signed and emailed back to them.

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing for an analytically challenging job and the recruiter was concerned if I was good with computers?   View Answer

I actually accepted the offer, quit my job and got ready to move to California from Chicago. 2 days prior to my move, I got a call from them saying that my start date had been postponed by a month. Okay! A week after signing my second offer letter with them (with the new start date) I got an email saying that they had to revoke the offer due to one of their biggest clients going bankrupt. So here I am! Currently in NorCal and unemployed and not eligible for unemployment. (I left a relatively lucrative job for this!!) They did not even offer to ease the pain, at least from an economic standpoint. And all this to find out they hired someone else (it is a small company so a little bit of LinkedIn research says it all) Do yourself a favour and do not give them the time of the day!!