Alliance Boots

Alliance Boots Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Alliance Boots.

Online application and questionnairre ?

Other Interview Reviews for Alliance Boots

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Boots in April 2012.

Gone through online questionnaire, called up for interview, second interview, induction training.

Interview Questions
    • How my experience can be utilised on the floor   View Answer
    Working hours

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alliance Boots in September 2009.

Application form and interview. During the interview, I was asked to source two items which would be suitable for an aunt to buy for her 11-year-old nephew. Easy-going interviewer and was offered the job on the spot!

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alliance Boots in July 2008.

Submitted an application on line. Got a phone call to go for an interview. Interview was around an hour and was 1:1. The manager that interviewed me was friendly . As far as I can remember I was asked the usual questions such as 'why Boots?' ect. I had to go out onto the shop floor and ask customers if they needed a basket for their shopping. I had to go behind the tills ask customers if they would like a bag and pack their shopping if they did. The last part of the interview was to pick a card from a pack, each card describing a fictional character and situation. On the card I picked was a female customer and her hair type. I had to recommend a shampoo for this customer. To do this I had to go out onto the shop floor once again, look through the shampoos, decide which would be appropriate, take this back to the interview room and explain why this would be a good choice for the customer.