Alliance Boots

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
London, England (UK)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Alliance Boots in November 2009.

Interview Details – Online application. Interviews are pretty much the same at every store across the UK.
Your interview is basically not a normal sit down question and answer type. You will be on the shop floor with your interviewer, where you will be given a number of tasks to do.

First of all, I had to stand at the main entrance giving handing out baskets, did that for about 2 minutes. Next thing I had to hand out advantage card leaflets, I did this by asking the people if they had an advantage card if not would they be interested. I then had to find the cheapest paracetamol (Go to the shop before hand and find out where it is so you can get it real quick) Last thing I was shown an aisle and asked how and if I could improve, I said I'd fill up the empty spaces and make the prices more clear.

After all that I was taken back up to the office and asked a few questions, Why do I want to work for Boots? What can I bring to Boots? and then when can I start.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Boots

Worked for Alliance Boots? Contribute to the Community!