Alliance Data Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interview was seamless and easy.What you would expect from a regular interview. It was 2 phases, phone interview then a Skype interview which was a lot of fun. I interviewed with multiple people and everyone was so nice. I was well aware of the questions they were asking which made the process a little easier.

Cobrand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Laid back interview. Situational questions. It was a pretty casual conversation. The interviewer was more or less seeing if you were a decent person that could work in a call-center environment. Just be yourself, and you'll more than likely get a chance to work there.

Interview Questions

• "How would you react if a customer said..?"   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

not as complicated as I expected firstly i was approched by Alliance HR to schedule an interview, met with manager and director talked to team then got an offer in about one weeks.

Interview Questions

• what you currently do ? can you finish up tasks by month end close? do you want to be a manager?   Answer Question

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. HR phone screen, then 4 hours of Skype interviews. Brought onsite for a few more 1:1 interviews with the same people and a presentation of previous work in front of a small group. Everyone was really nice and personable although the office interior was very gray and a little depressing. Received offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't difficult, but this was the first time I'd been asked to present a PowerPoint of a previous project   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their initial offer was lower than we discussed so there was some back and forth. They only went up a few thousand on base salary but upped bonus percentage and relocation substantially. Offer was later pulled after the credit check. They could not look past a 6 year old credit card charge off (I assume because it was with one of their clients).

Business/Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Very conversational and basic 45 minute phone interview where they asked my qualifications and provided more details about the position. Nothing surprising during the phone conversation but instead making sure that I was serious about the opportunity. Then an in-person interview with group of managers that I would interact with on a daily basis. These questions were geared toward understanding my current daily duties and gaining a better grasp of my resume achievements. Verbal offer came within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How satisfied would you be if this position were solely running the same reports daily?   Answer Question

Current employer met this offer

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview and then a in person interview

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Great first phone interview, but promised followup phone interview (conference call) didn't take place.

Interview Questions

• Called recruiter (Columbus, Ohio) several times to confirm next step but only got voicemail and none were returned.   1 Answer

Position In Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Everyone knew exactly what they wanted to tell me and what they wanted to ask me. The whole process was extremely efficient and very positive. I felt comfortable with them. This company has it together. They read my resume, understood what I was and how my current skills fit into the job I applied for. They listened and remembered what I had to say. They all really enjoy their jobs and support the company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard and all related to the job I applied for. They are very thorough so bring your A-game. This is a large company. There is a lot to learn. Do you homework before you go in. It really helps out.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do their homework so the negotiation phase is very clear cut and easy. They were very forthcoming about salary right from the start so I knew what to expect. They utilized the technology they had to make sure I had everything I needed. I am very excited about my new position.

Creative Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Least formal I have ever been part of. Phone interview followed with an interview on site with the team. Offer came after two weeks of the interview.

Did not offer to match counter offer.

Manager, Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by four hour onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• None. Fairly standard discussion regarding background and experiences.   Answer Question

Interview process was extremely unprofessional. -The HR Recruiter did not meet any commitments regarding follow-up or providing promised information. -The HR Recruiter did not show for the onsite portion of interview, causing the interview time with the Hiring Manager to start late while I sat in reception. -An interviewer did not show without any explanation or warning, requiring the prior interviewer to find a place for me until the next interviewer on the agenda. -No follow up within the committed time frame. While the Hiring Manager and area Director seemed to be skilled and to offer virtue, the area had huge expectations placed on it by senior leadership without much of a roadmap or strategy in place.