Alliance Data

Relevance Date Difficulty

SOX Manager Interview

SOX Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alliance Data in January 2010.

Interview Details – The company's internal Sr. Recruiter contacted me via my LinkedIn profile. He set up a phone screen which took about 30 minutes. He walked through my resume. He told me what Alliance Data Systems did and gave me some background as to why this position was posted. I was then brought in to meet with the hiring manager who was the Director of Corporate Finance and also the Director of Corporate Reporting. They asked a lot of situational questions like 1. Give me an example of when you were presented with an accounting issue and how did you resolve it? 2. Give me an example of how you handled a time when you disagreed with your boss?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alliance Data? Contribute to the Community!

Alliance Data Videos

Alliance Data – Why Work for Us?

​​​​Experience Something Bigger Alliance Data is an organization built on strong ideas from smart, experienced people. We foster collaboration and celebrate success. We value our associates and empower them to be… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alliance Data SOX Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alliance Data employees and interview candidates.