Alliance Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Merchandiser Representative Interview

Territory Merchandiser Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Alliance Foods in June 2013.

Interview Details – Process was easy. First basic phone, with follow up personal interview. Had 2 managers asking questions. The questions were basic. Especially if you google the top 100 questions asked at interviews, that's where they got
theirs.
they were nice people, easy going,professional and asked the right
questions

Interview Question – How would you represent our company ? How do you take being corrected by supervisor ?
most questions I found were mentioned on Google web, top 100 asked.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, it was discussed during interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Merchandiser Representative Interview

Coldwater, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Alliance Foods in July 2009.

Interview Details – Met with supervisor in person. Asked about 10 questions, we talked about my experience and what they were looking for. Took about 45 min. Called back in 2 days and made me offer.

Interview Question – What would be the one thing your previous supervisor said you were not good at.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alliance Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alliance Foods interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alliance Foods employees and interview candidates.