Alliance HealthCare Services

Updated Aug 3, 2015

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance HealthCare Services

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services in October 2013.

Interview

Hired through an employment agency who saw my resume online. Met with her, told about the job was offered an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• None, standard interview with all the standard questions about background and education, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was called the same day and offered a position. I think they take anyone with any sort of medical background from what I can see from my short time here. You don't have to be smart to work here, it is after all just a call center.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services.

Interview

Quite thorough interview process; had to travel to a different location to meed with the manager and visit the mobile scanning unit. Had to go through background verification, drug testing; ensure I had the required vaccinations and shots, CPR certification. Otherwise not very stressful.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Two managers from different sides of the state asking how you will handle the mobile imaging community.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you get on the unit and you are an hour behind.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Patient Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Canton, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter from California. Asked basic, normal interview questions. Next was in person interview with Patient Services Supervisor and Manager. They described the job in detail and explained the equipment used daily to preform job and the expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where something you did didn't go as you planned. How did you react to the situation?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA

Application

I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (North Andover, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Easy interview. Typical questions. I guess it depends on the hiring manager/director that you get. If you do not have any experience in medical imaging then you should have no problem getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Irvine, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted a couple of months prior to my interview to see if I knew anyone who could do the job. I was interested in the opportunity, even though the pay was low, because I wanted Healthcare on my resume, and I knew it would be short-term. After the person they hired didn't work out, they contacted me to come on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was set in stone.