Alliance Imaging

1.2

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in April 2012.

Two managers from different sides of the state asking how you will handle the mobile imaging community.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you get on the unit and you are an hour behind.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

interviewed at Alliance Imaging in August 2010.

Easy interview. Typical questions. I guess it depends on the hiring manager/director that you get. If you do not have any experience in medical imaging then you should have no problem getting the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees?   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in October 2013.

Hired through an employment agency who saw my resume online. Met with her, told about the job was offered an interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • None, standard interview with all the standard questions about background and education, ect.   Answer Question
    Was called the same day and offered a position. I think they take anyone with any sort of medical background from what I can see from my short time here. You don't have to be smart to work here, it is after all just a call center.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in May 2010.

I was contacted a couple of months prior to my interview to see if I knew anyone who could do the job. I was interested in the opportunity, even though the pay was low, because I wanted Healthcare on my resume, and I knew it would be short-term. After the person they hired didn't work out, they contacted me to come on board.

Interview Questions
    The salary was set in stone.

Nuclear Medicine Technologist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Alliance Imaging.

Quite thorough interview process; had to travel to a different location to meed with the manager and visit the mobile scanning unit. Had to go through background verification, drug testing; ensure I had the required vaccinations and shots, CPR certification. Otherwise not very stressful.

No room for negotiation.

Worked for Alliance Imaging? Contribute to the Community!