Alliance Imaging

5 candidate interviews

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
North Andover, MA

I interviewed at Alliance Imaging in August 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Typical questions. I guess it depends on the hiring manager/director that you get. If you do not have any experience in medical imaging then you should have no problem getting the job.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees?   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Scheduler

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hired through an employment agency who saw my resume online. Met with her, told about the job was offered an interview the next day.

Interview Question – None, standard interview with all the standard questions about background and education, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was called the same day and offered a position. I think they take anyone with any sort of medical background from what I can see from my short time here. You don't have to be smart to work here, it is after all just a call center.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Patient Coordinator
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in April 2012.

Interview Details – Two managers from different sides of the state asking how you will handle the mobile imaging community.

Interview Question – What do you do when you get on the unit and you are an hour behind.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Nuclear Medicine Technologist Interview

Nuclear Medicine Technologist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Alliance Imaging.

Interview Details – Quite thorough interview process; had to travel to a different location to meed with the manager and visit the mobile scanning unit. Had to go through background verification, drug testing; ensure I had the required vaccinations and shots, CPR certification. Otherwise not very stressful.

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Alliance Imaging in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted a couple of months prior to my interview to see if I knew anyone who could do the job. I was interested in the opportunity, even though the pay was low, because I wanted Healthcare on my resume, and I knew it would be short-term. After the person they hired didn't work out, they contacted me to come on board.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult position you ever filled?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was set in stone.

Worked for Alliance Imaging? Contribute to the Community!